Learn how to make money on a blog with this step-by-step guide, including training and tools.
- 1 How to Make Money on a Blog - Every Tool You Need In One PlaceIf you've always wanted to learn how to make money on a blog you've come to the right place. Welcome to the Best Stay Home Jobs guide on how to get started if you need all the training and tools to earn a living with blogging.The main purpose of this start page is to set you up with the core components that you will need to...
Give you access to the most useful training and tools - they're all free to start
Help you with the right mindset that you need to adopt to be successful onlineGive you actionable steps to take without overwhelming you and scaring you offHave you up and running with a website in as little as 10 minutes from now...really!
I recommend you bookmark this page right now for future reference so that you can easily find it again. I'm a real person, just like you. If you'd like to know more about me you can check out my about page.Before we continue to step one, I'd really appreciate it if you did me the favor of clicking on the Tweet, Like and Google+ buttons below so that all your friends and followers can learn this stuff, too. Thank-you.
- 1.1 Download My List Of Free Online Tools To Help You Grow Your Business
- 1.2 2 Free Websites With Hosting at The Best Online Business Community with Training, Tools and Support
- 1.3 Start Building Your Email List with the World's Number 1 Autoresponder
- 1.4 Get Started with Your Email List
- 1.5 Free Account with Jaaxy - The Most Powerful Keyword Research Platform
- 1.6 Understanding the Process of How to Make Money on a Blog
- 1.7 The Mindset You Must Adopt to Become a Successful Blogger
- 1.8 What To Do Next?
It Doesn't Happen Overnight - If blogging for money was easy, everyone would do it.
You have to adopt the mindset of an entrepreneur to make it. Real Work is Required from here on. Successful bloggers all have to do the same as what you're about to do. It takes patience, determination, willingness to fail many times, and the ability to learn from those failures and push on regardless.
If you give up 2 months into your journey, you will not make it. If you don't like the idea of hard work, frustration, failure, making mistakes, waiting for what seems like "forever" to achieve any goals you have, then this is not for you.
Hard Work Now - Easier Life Later
I recommend that you spend at least 3 hours a day on building your business. More If you can. I recommend you keep learning, and keep implementing new things daily. Over time as the pieces start coming together you can start doing less work for more profits.
The idea is to work hard at learning and implementing everything you need to so that you can one day have more time freedom. In the beginning, you're going to feel like a slave to your blog and in the mid term you're going to start seeing results. Eventually you'll work less to earn more. Make sense?
Stay On The Right Path
If you stray from the path, I cannot be responsible for the outcome. If you go on the path but you don't put in the work that's required, I cannot be held responsible. If you do things half-hearted, I cannot be blamed.
There is a lot of work to be done if you want to achieve your goals and if you stick to the game plan you're already setting yourself up with the best chance of reaching them.
Please don't continue from this point if you are not able or willing to do all of the things I mentioned above. You'd be wasting both your time and mine.
Contact Me Within Wealthy Affiliate for Your Next Steps
Once you're in the doors at Wealthy Affiliate, I am then able to give you 1 to 1 help. As well as myself, you'll also find thousands of other co-members there willing to lend a hand. They all started where you are right now, so they'll know what problems may arise.
When you've joined, make sure you fill out your short bio, and chosen a picture as your avatar. It can be a picture of you or an image of anything. This is a requirement to prove that you're not a bot.
Write a little something about yourself, such as what niche you're interested in, or why you wanted to make money online with a blog, for example.
I will then contact you with your next step. At any time within Wealthy Affiliate if you get stuck or confused, contact me. I am there for you as soon as I see your message.
The live chat is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There are always people in there for instant help. It's one of the best things available inside Wealthy Affiliate.
For now, you have all of the core tools that you need at your disposal, and it didn't cost you a penny to begin! :)
How to Make Money On A Blog With the Tools You Now Have
- You're on my email subscribers list (and will receive tips, advice, updates on my blog and my best strategies for success).
- You've joined Wealthy Affiliate through my website link which means you will get my help.
- You have a free Jaaxy Keyword Tool account that gives you 30 free searches (remember to use them wisely)
- You have a free trial of Aweber. (Start Collecting Emails immediately once your first blog is published)
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you've completed all of the free steps above for maximum chances of success. This is a cliché but all of the tools on this page really are as much of a "biz in a box" that anyone needs to learn how to make money on a blog.
For now, you do not need anything else. In the future you will want to invest your profits in some things to take your business to the next level, however, I don't want you to think about step 10 until you've implemented all of the other steps first and learned more…
My name's James (call me Jimbo)
It's my pleasure to welcome you aboard for the journey to your financial freedom. If you'd like to read more about me and my journey so far, you can go here to read more.
Thanks for reading my guide on how to make money on a blog, I wish you the best of luck. Remember, I'm here for questions at any time you have them. I'm also waiting for you inside Wealthy Affiliate.
If you haven't already done so, please share this with your followers on social media using the buttons below.