Internet Marketing Tips and Tools to Help You Grow Your Online Business
Welcome to today's blog post intended to give you heaps of free internet marketing tips and tools for beginners. In this article, we are going to discussing some of the most useful tools I use every single day.
Right at this very moment as you are reading this article I may very well be playing with my websites and writing blog posts. I am probably also using all or most of the tools mentioned here in this post. Leave a comment at the bottom here and see how fast I get back to you.
Stick with me
Stick with us and we will show you ways to make money from writing about what you know about. It is such an easy thing to do if you have a genuine passion to share with the world wide web. That's about 3.2 billion people.
At this very moment, I may be playing with my WordPress plugins or something else along those lines. Anyone reading who already likes to dabble with websites knows exactly what I mean by that. The tools and tricks you find here will get you a free website or two.
Internet Marketing Tips and Tools to Help You Grow Your Business
The tips and tricks here are in the form of what to check out and they can be utilized really well by complete beginners. You will be learning how to build and monetize a website in good time. I don't know what your design prowess is capable of, or of what you are incapable of.
You've found your way to this site because you are looking for ways to make money online and you need to learn lots of stuff about building websites and making money online. If you have accidentally visited this site and you are NOT looking for affiliate marketing tips and building websites and all kinds of other cool and fun stuff, please navigate away from this site now. Lol. 😀
I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone looking for cat pictures or ufo videos. You can stay if you want. Everybody is welcome to visit this site and learn some really neat stuff. I decided I should cram a few golden nuggets into this blog in terms of knowledge and tips for the newbies out there who may be struggling to make money online.”
“Every marketer should learn how to build a website by themselves. You already know that right? I always recommend using WordPress because I think it is easy to use mostly and actually I have never tried any other content management system (cms). WordPress simplifies so many things that were overly complex just a few short years ago. WordPress allows anyone with a modicum of common sense to build a beautiful website in the aesthetical sense. Adding the content to your site is going to be the most important thing as a website owner.”
It's time to tell you about a few of the best tools for newbies as well as more experienced affiliate marketers. I introduce to you a list of my favorite affiliate marketing tips and tricks for beginners.
The first “tip” or “trick” is in introducing you to siterubix. You will see, though, after getting a website that it isn't a trick. It's a real website with real earning potential. My biggest tip at this point is for you to get a free website right now. You can do so by clicking the big orange button below.READ THE DETAILED REVIEW OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE
If you took my advice above then you will now be in possession of a brand new free website above on the siterubix platform. And it took less than a few minutes to do. Now, before you get carried away, there are a few more tips that you should know, so don't rush off to build your new site just yet. Your website will still be there after you read this, it's not going anywhere.
The premium membership features of Wealthy Affiliate University are very useful indeed. However, that is for another blog which you can find here! I don't want to get off the beaten track here. Go and get a free site if you haven't done so already.
Leave me some comments at the bottom of this page, ask questions, tell us what you think of Wealth Affiliate University, SiteRubix, WordPress and the premium features of WA university. Wealthy Affiliate University aims to give you the best foundation upon which to start your own online business.
Here's a rundown on what you get!
- Five pre-installed plugins to help keep your site safe and running well
- Free Live chat access available for a week as a taster of what premium membership offers – though you are not obliged in any way to pay for anything
- Tutorials on how to build a website
- Tutorials on how to monetise a website
- 24 hour site monitoring to protect from hackers and comment spam
- 4 free themes available for your website as a starter member
- Access the free Keyword research tool to help find keywords worth blogging about
READ THE DETAILED REVIEW OF WEALTHY AFFILIATE
Above I listed just a few of the features available to starter members. And I must re-iterate that you can actually remain as a free member and still have a website for as long as you want to. Nobody will take it from you. It is yours to do with as you please.
I believe most people don't see the potential in having a free website that can make money online. I don't want to scare you off the starter membership, I highly recommend you go for the free membership to try it out for a week.
If you don't like it then you haven't lost anything. If you like it then you can remain as a free member indefinitely. However, if for instance, you love it with a passion, then I recommend going with the premium membership.
I have been a premium member for a while now and it is the best thing online to happen to me in twenty plus years of surfing the internet. Bye bye, Facebook.
If you want to learn more about the premium membership features then check out my Wealthy Affiliate review.
A Few More Free Affiliate Marketing Tips And Tools
Every affiliate marketer should learn also how to create basic graphics using tools, sometimes paid tools but that ain't what I suggest you run off and do right now. If you're a beginner and you need to make some reasonably nice images I just so happen to have a list of nice ones here and the best thing is that they are all free as long as you do not choose the premium components of them.
- Pixabay.com – This website is like a massive repository of photos, many of which you can download and use on your site for free. No copyright infringement (always check in the image detail page that it is free for commercial use). There are premium images on there that you will have to pay for if you just must have them. – “Highly Recommended Site!”
- Canva.com – This is a picture editing website and again there are premium components to it if you really mist have something you see. Most of the time I am more than happy with all the free features. It is more than enough for an artistically challenged guy such as me. – “Highly Recommended Site!”
- TinyPng.com – This one also is all about the graphical manipulation side of things for website creators. This useful Free tool let's you shrink images from big whopping file sizes to smaller, more website friendly sized images. NOTE – this website does NOT change the dimensions of your image. It compresses your image so it takes up less room in terms of bytes, kilobytes and megabytes. – “Highly Recommended Site!”
- Keyword research tool – a free keyword Research tool that will quickly become invaluable to you in your quest for profits online. You must create a free membership account to use this free tool. But the bonus with that is you get free training on the keyword research tool. Very handy!
One other massive tip I can give you right now is to bookmark this site for future reference. Simply ask questions in the comments below and we will always get back to you in a timely manner. That was just a brief list of things for one blog. I don't want to overwhelm you with information overload. Thank you for reading.
Don't stop trying to make money online with affiliate marketing. Stick with what I have given you here for now. There is a wealth of value in the suggestions above. Live Long And Prosper! Leave your comments, request tips, ask questions or interact with other affiliate marketers below this post. Thanks again!
P.S. If you have any cool internet marketing tips and tools you'd like to share, that would be great! I have a few more goodies you'd benefit from here.