MAY 2017 UPDATE
Sadly, Mass Planner 2 was told to close its doors by Instagram in May 2017, to the dismay of many, including myself. 🙁
But every cloud has a silver lining. Since you're here, I know that you are interested in social media marketing, online business tools, and making money online.
Am I right?
If so, you should definitely check out my #1 Recommended Training platform that teaches you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing. Simply click the big button below to find out what it is and I'll tell you more.
Welcome to my Mass Planner 2 review. I'm sure you know that managing social media is a pain in the butt. You see there are two options.
Option 1: Do it yourself and waste a hundred of hours a month.
Option 2: Hire someone to handle it all for you.
I don't like either option from a business perspective. Time wasted on the first option to handle social media marketing yourself would be better spent creating content for your websites. What could you get done with those hours every month if you didn't have to worry so much about social media?
Hiring someone else is also not an option I want to pay for.
But there is a third option...
The third option is easier to manage yourself and is far cheaper than employing someone else to do it for you. I found a happy medium.
Say hello to Mass Planner 2. We're going to find out what it is and what it can do for your online business. Mass Planner 2 allows you to handle all your social media accounts yourself while saving a lot of time. And Mass Planner also saves you money that you don't have to pay to someone else. In a nutshell, Mass Planner 2 saves you time and money.
Mass Planner 2 Review
Name: Mass Planner 2
Overall Ranking: 95%
Price: NO LONGER SOLD 🙁
What is Mass Planner 2 and Why Might You Need it?
Ever hear the term "growth hacking?" This tool takes a lot of work off your hands, freeing you up to get on with more important things in your business.
Before using it I spent about 3 or 4 hours per day growing my social media accounts. Mass Planner 2 is a growth hacker's best friend.
Oh, The Frustration!
It was monotonous, boring, and confusing. I had a lot to keep track of. At first, I was hesitant to use an automated piece of software. But as there was a free 5-day trial, I thought, "what the heck, might as well give it a go!"
Since using Mass Planner 2 my home business life has become much more streamlined and organized. Once your initial setup is complete, it takes about 15 minutes per social media account) you set it off on autopilot doing all of its pre-programmed tasks for you.
This downloadable software is robust, flexible and extremely powerful for people who want to manage their social media accounts. If you need more traffic from social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram and even Tumblr, then this tool should serve you well. But be cautious with it...I'll tell you why later on.
Mass Planner 2 has so many abilities that I'm not even going to try to cover them all today, as much as I'd love to.
Mass Planner 2 Has So Many Functions I Don't Know Where to Begin!
If I told you everything it does, this post would end up being 20,000 words long or more! I'll give you an overview of what it does and some tips on how to use it, as well as a couple of important tips on how you should not use it.
I'll also follow up with some separate tutorials at a later date to cover all the other things it can do. That's going be a lot of tutorials for lots of different functions of the tool. There is a video overview if you scroll down a little from here.
What's the Problem?
- The problem is the management of your social media marketing campaigns. It's time-consuming and takes a long time to build up followings. It's almost a full-time job in itself if you want to do it right. Just imagine the time you'd save and spend on other things, like your actual websites if you didn't have to deal so much with social media.
- Posting your website URL to Social Media takes time and effort if you do it manually.
What's the Solution?
Mass Planner 2 will solve your problems with social media management. It has tools for every action you would want to perform on a day to day basis. It's a robot. No, it's dozens of robots, all working simultaneously to help you out on autopilot.
Enter Your Social Media Accounts
Just plug in your accounts, program each specific tool, like finding groups on Facebook to join or following someone on twitter. All based upon keywords. Do you need to post your articles to lots of places on social media such as Facebook and Google+ but you're finding it boring and time-consuming?
Mass Planner will do that for you. It takes a minute to set up one post and the tool will churn out those posts on autopilot while you get on with other stuff.
Take a look at my #1 Recommended Training platform that will teach you all there is to know about making money online. Click the button below to discover what it is I'll tell you more.
Shh! Don't Tell Your Competitors! Keep this Tool a Secret!
Mass Planner, quite surprisingly, is a social media management tool that isn't that well known. Website owners, affiliate marketers, and bloggers use it to grow and manage their social media accounts. It does everything on autopilot.
It's like having dozens of little robots working full-time for you, so you can get on with more important things like blogging or researching your next blog post. I use it and have done for almost a year now. I like it a lot.
See The #1 Recommended Training That Shows You How to Make Money Online...
Learn all you need to know about making money on the internet
Is Mass Planner 2 a Scam?
Ha! I was actually asked that question by a couple of people who didn't know what it is. It's not a scam, it's a piece of software that you download which has a free trial so that you can take it for a test run before you decide if you want to buy it or not.
Think of it like getting a test drive of a car that lasts for 5 days before you have to pay for it. You can do a lot of mileage in that 5 days, right? Use those 5 days to grow your accounts a little, if nothing else. There is really zero to lose. Don't like it? Don't buy. Easy. So, no, it's definitely not a scam but it is very cheap considering the benefits to your business online.
Considering The Benefits, The Price is Ridiculously Low
I gladly pay the cost of just $9.95 a month because it saves me from over a hundred hours of mundane work every month. I certainly wouldn't be without it. If you are reading this post because you saw it on social media, you can thank Mass Planner for that!
Mass Planner Tools Overview
- Joiner for Facebook Groups and Pages, Google+ Communities and Linkedin Groups
- Unjoiner Tool for leaving Groups, Pages and Communities on Facebook, Linkedin and Google+
- Follow Back tool that follows people who followed you on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Like tool for liking stuff on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr
- Comments tool for Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- Follow tool for Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Unfollow tool for Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Blog, Re-Tweet and Re-Pin tool for Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest
- More Tools (too many to list here)
- Account Actions tool for Facebook (accepts invited to groups and pages for you)
- Contact Tool for Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Twitter
- This column shows how many groups, pages and communities (etc) the finder tool has found
Those are the most useful tools (in my opinion) covered above. There are many more tools that I've never even needed to look at, like mentions on Twitter. (I still don't know how to use Twitter properly)
Posting to Social Media on Autopilot with Mass Planner
The tools overview above is only half the story of what Mass Planner 2 can do for you. It's not just about finding, joining, following and building your accounts (growth hacking).
It's also about posting to social media on autopilot for you. you set it up and let it run. I post to about 50 Facebook groups and Google+ communities per day (on each of my 4 accounts.) If you do too many you will get warnings to slow down. If you ignore the warnings, you can ultimately lose an account. Luckily for me I only ever lost one account which was my first Google+ account.
I was not careful enough when I first started using Mass Planner 2 and was quickly flagged for spamming my own G+ page about 100 times in one hour. I hadn't the foggiest of what I was doing as it was only about day 2 of using this powerful tool.
WARNING: DON'T SPAM ANY SOCIAL NETWORKS WITH MASS PLANNER 2 (Learn how to use it properly before going crazy with it. There's no rush, so don't try shortcuts. I've been there and done that!)
Not to Worry!
I had to set up another Google+ account to replace it. As for Facebook, they're a little more forgiving than Google. The worst punishment I've had from Facebook for posting too much is a 7-day restriction from posting on the groups. I still had access to my facebook account, but I couldn't use the groups. What a bummer! No big deal, I had another 3 accounts to fall back on and simply switched to them if I ever got a restriction slapped on me.
I suggest you only post to about 10 places, to begin with, and gradually increase that over a few days. Even now, sometimes I get a Facebook restriction after posting to a few groups. Some days Facebook seems stricter than others. Yet on other days I can do 50 posts to 50 groups and be fine. Some days I get to 30 posts and get a restriction. What's going on there? Go figure!
Watch me in this video at the top of the page as I set up some Facebook auto-posting with Mass Planner.
Video Taken From My Related Article on How to Post on Facebook Groups with Mass Planner 2
How Many Social Accounts Can You Add to Mass Planner?
You can have 7 different social media accounts "plugged in" to this useful tool. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and Tumblr are all covered. In fact you can have multiple accounts, for example, I have 4 of each.
I have 28 social media accounts plugged in and running almost completely on autopilot 24 hours a day. The basic option of Mass Planner allows you to add 2 of each account, so that's 14 social accounts you can plug in.
There are Additional Tools You Can Buy To Boost Mass Planner Further
I got an additional option to add some more accounts. This upgrade cost me pennies, too! If you want it to run 24 hours a day you must leave your computer switched on (but you don't have to).
It is a downloadable piece of software that runs on Windows laptops or desktops. It runs on a Mac too, but you have to fiddle with some stuff to get it working. If you're a Mac user then you probably know how. I don't have a clue!
Recommendation for Mass Planner 2
I recommend if you have a desktop to use that, because Mass Planner 2 is so powerful and uses a lot of system resources. If running on a laptop you'll need to alter the settings in the dashboard so that it doesn't use so many resources.
The more tools that are running together at the same time you use, the more resources on your computer will be swallowed up.
If you have an old computer or a laptop, Mass Planner can be tuned down. My Mass Planner 2 is running from a desktop computer with a quad-core cpu with 8gb of Ram. More than enough for Mass Planner to tap into.
How About Mass Planner 2 Support? Can They Cut it?
I've contacted support on about 4 or 5 occasions and they've been extremely fast, very polite and they've fixed every minor problem I've had. Just before Christmas last year when I contacted them with a bug issue, they even gave me a free tool on top of all the tools I already had.
The value of the tool was $25. Wow! I'm not saying that's going to happen to you when you contact support, but it shows they care about their customers, right? Awesome support, couldn't ask for better. Fast, polite, accurate, knowledgeable AND generous.
What are the Pros and Cons of Mass Planner 2?
- There are many benefits such as saving time and stress. Mass Planner (once you get to grips with it) will save you thousands of hours a year in your social media marketing efforts. If you're a small or home business owner you need to leverage the capabilities of all that this tool can do for you on autopilot. Any blogger, affiliate marketer or website owner who wants to get more traffic to their websites would be wise to use it.
- Waiting for SEO techniques alone to build up your online business can be painfully slow. This tool gives you a much-needed boost and if you set it up properly and use it properly every day, I can guarantee it will pay for itself quickly and you'll also swear by it. It has made a massive difference to my online pursuits and it will surely make a difference to yours.
- This tool costs pennies when you consider the time it saves you and the headaches of managing your accounts. How much would you pay a human to do it all for you every day? Those few pennies I paid for it soon made me lots more money because of all the valuable traffic I was getting from social media that I definitely would not have had unless Mass Planner had come to save the day.
- I've had about 12 Facebook restrictions over the past 10 months, each of them lasting for between 1 day and 7 days. This is not the end of the world, I make the same recommendation as above. Create a separate account if you're wary. I lost my first Google+ access due to my own stupidity, can't really blame the tool for that. But I would like to see a safety function that prevents you from making boo-boos like that. It was a bit of a pain in the butt to get a new google+ account and then build it out quickly, but again, not the end of the world. Certainly still far more efficient to have Mass Planner 2 than to handle it all manually.
- As I mentioned earlier you can and sometimes will get restrictions from posting, especially with Google+ and Facebook. I lost a Google+ account very quickly because I was an idiot. Don't let that happen to you. And if it does, it's not the end of the world. You can set up a new account. You don't lose full access as you will still be able to use Gmail. Suggestion. CREATE A SEPARATE ACCOUNT for Mass Planner and your business. Keep your most important account safe until you're competent enough with Mass Planner to add it.
- One of the pros is all of the tools. However, this can also be looked at as a drawback. It can get crazy. The more tools there are, the more you have to learn about them.
- There are so many tools and so many little bits and pieces to learn it can be confusing to get to grips with. Tutorials are available for each tool, so make sure you watch them as soon as you get hooked up with Mass Planner. You'll save yourself headaches and time. I still don't know how to use about 50% of the tools that I could be using. What I am using currently is more than enough for me to leverage. You can bet I'm going to be learning more about it as I feel I need to.
Is Mass Planner 2 Worth it? My Verdict
Mass Planner 2 is an awesome product/service that has made a significant impact on the success of all my websites (this one included). It's gotten me more traffic without the need to rely solely on Google rankings. There are lots of ways to get traffic, and Mass Planner, when used properly can benefit you big time. I wouldn't be without it now.
Apart from my top recommendation which is Wealthy Affiliate University, it is the best investment I've ever made for my online business. The cost is cheap as chips when you consider what it does. I often wonder why it isn't ten times the price. I'm not complaining though! I suggest you to at least try it out for free for 5 days before spending a dime on it.
You will quickly see how beneficial it is going to be. I love free trials, don't you? It proves something to me when there is a free trial. It means the product creators are extremely confident that you'll love it enough to actually pay for it. Suggestion. GET YOUR FREE TRIAL OF MASS PLANNER 2 RIGHT NOW - Because you've got nothing to lose!
You can benefit from Mass Planner 2 even more if you add a tool like Social Studio FX to the mix. This tool helps you to create images for social media.
If you know of any other tools just like Mass Planner, let me know in the comments below. I don't think anything else comes close, personally. But it's a big internet and I might have missed something. Have you got any questions about Mass Planner 2? Drop them in the comment box below and I'll answer all of them. I hope you enjoyed my Mass Planner 2 overview and suggestions. Thanks for reading!
Read more about Jim, the author, right here.
See The #1 Recommended Training That Shows You How to Make Money Online...
Learn all you need to know about making money on the internet.
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away… Jim got a chronic case of sciatica and lost his job. However, Jim used this opportunity to learn how to build websites with WordPress and then to make money online. Jim wants to help you do the same, while helping you to avoid the plethora of scams. Let Jim help you earn your first $1000 online from home. Cheers and see you soon!